Coming to South Jersey in Spring of 2020!
We are “Reinventing Tea Time,” at Jane’s Tea House with a menu that also includes gluten-free, vegan and healthy alternatives, themed tea events, craft classes, etiquette lessons, delivery and so much more.
We host themed tea events, craft classes and etiquette lessons.
TEA EVENTS INCLUDE:
- Unlimited cup of tea
- 2 scones
- 3 tea sandwiches
- 3 desserts
- A favor
CRAFT CLASSES INCLUDE:
- Unlimited cup of hot or iced tea
- Scone, clotted cream and jam (additional snacks available for purchase)
- All materials for craft
- Craft step by step instruction
ETIQUETTE LESSONS INCLUDE:
- Lessons for children (pre-school and up) and adults of all ages
- Taught by a Certified Children’s Etiquette Consultant
- Skills that will last a lifetime
- Afternoon tea, scones, tea sandwiches and desserts
We want your visit to Jane’s Tea House to be a memorable experience, which is why we encourage our guests to get in front of our selfie station and share, text and/or email your photos. Lots of filters and props also fun to use.
Don’t have the time to get away but would love to enjoy some scones, tea sandwiches and desserts? Check out our Door Dash menu – coming soon!